Clayground - WSSH 1/5 Clayground - WSSH 1/5

Neat

Pretty good animation + everything, but it seems like all you're doing is recreating a knox animation. Try a different brand of humor in your next animation.

BlakTornado responds:

Well, I am inspired alot by knox's humor and weirdness but this was pretty much the end of trying to be like knox (if you look at the sequals, they are less like knox's)
thanks for telling my what you think about it - I like to know what people think of my movies. And thansk for giving it a 7 :)

PALADIN episode 4 PALADIN episode 4

Looks good, but could be a lot better...

Okay, I'm going to review this more critically than I usually do since I can tell you have potential as an animator.

The story I've found is a little too contrived for me to fully get into it. There's nothing new about it in contrast to other fantasy. The dialogue is pretty corny too. However, this isn't that big a deal. I don't come to Newgrounds to be blown over by storylines.

The animation is really inconcistant. I can tell you put quit a bit of effort into it Lots of shots look great, but others just don't look good. I'd like to see a lot less tweens and more keyframe animation.

You seem like a pretty good drawer, but it's a shame you're limiting yourself to typical fantasy art. It seems like most of your drawings are taken from Diablo II or something. Of course, now that you've started the series with fantasy characters there's not much I can do about that. I'd like to see you try something non-fantasy, and much more from your imagination.

All in all, although I'm not a fan of the Paladin series, I can appreciate the effort you put into it. Good work so far, but I know you can do better!

Drawing Contest #5 Drawing Contest #5

Neither were great but...

P2 won.

BUTTS BUTTS

I liked it!

Dumb, but good quality. 3/5 Mo'fukka.

Unmentionable Auction Unmentionable Auction

Okay...

I don't mind Illwillpress. At all. I think he's a talented flash artist who has successfully made a name for himself.

However.

I do mind Foamy. Fuck him. Fuck him and his rediculously overstayed series. Oh look, he's forming a cult. Aww.... He called the Atkins fatkins. If we wanted cynical observations we'd watch seinfeld, and if we wanted to hear a small animal bent on world domination we'd read Dilbert. Foamy had his time in the spotlight. Now he's old and unfunny. Please start a new series.

CR intro CR intro

Lookin' good!

I enjoyed this. Very sharp, and the sound was really impressive. Definitely the highlight.

A few suggestions; work on the crow's animation, so that it's smoother than an object just flipping sides. Also, check grammar in the credits. Apart from that, it looks like a promising start.

YAAFM 11: Scientology YAAFM 11: Scientology

Pretty good.

The graphics, sound and presentation are all nice.

Fun Fact!

Interestingly enough, scientology was actually the biproduct of a competition Hubbard was having with fellow science fiction writer Aldous Huxley (Brave New World). The each had to make up a religion and who ever could get more followers would win. Hubbard created scienctology, and idiots like Tom Cruise believed it. 4/5

Holiday Super Friends Ep1 Holiday Super Friends Ep1

Rockin'

But....Why does the jew have a scottish accent?

HumbleEgo responds:

Why not? Are you telling me there aren't Scottish Jewish people?

For real though, it's for the same reason that Clawz sounds like Macho Man, just because it seemed funny.

Halo: Funny Situations Halo: Funny Situations

Sorry But...

This sucked. A lot. You're pretty good at animation and all that but seriously this was one of the most unfunny things that was trying to be funny I have ever seen. Also, stop using that goddamn scream soundbyte. 3/5 because you still put effort into it, but still, I wouldn't do comedy again. Sorry.

Bunnykill Bunnykill

Awwww

It reminds me of Worms. Really good animation...I was impressed.
Not a big fan of heavy metal though....but hey, thats just me.